Zero - An Absolute Hero!

So, today my brother has been taught about very simple yet interesting topic in the school, 'Zero'. While we were completing our respective home-works, he suddenly screamed in anger “Ughh! What is this now? I am already having so much of burden on me and these people are now giving me another headache.”

I was just looking at him in a complete shock. We were doing our work and there was pin-drop silence in the room. He made me to imagine that how our present would be... if the zero would not have been found.




He reminded me of my time when I was taught the same lesson and how I reacted to the same. The very first moment I heard about this, I used to imagine every single situation of the world without “Zero”.

I realized that the number zero might be thought to have very little importance, but it is actually of great value. Zero is the number that precedes 1 and follows –1 so it may represent the value of nothing but it adds value to everything. Zero is also important in holding a place value. 

Imagine if you want to ask Rs.1000 to your parents and ‘0’ is not even introduced in this world...




 Since, ‘0’ is a composite integer that is neither odd nor even, it left us with a great message that we should be neutral in every situation. We should always keep everything balanced.




Zero is involved in many areas of study including modular arithmetic, computer sciences, and physics.

How can you calculate the energy or speed without ‘0’?



And the scariest thought I ever had was that if the ‘0’ would have not been discovered then how binary language would be developed. And if the binary language would not have been developed then how would you be able to read this article.




Zero, unlike many other numbers, has an interesting history and facts.

If zero would not have been found then we would be still counting till 9.



So, you are actually complimenting by calling someone a “ZERO”. Try to think in different manners how important that “ZERO” could be in your life.

“A ZERO ITSELF IS NOTHING BUT WITHOUT A ZERO YOU CANNOT COUNT ANYTHING. THEREFORE, A ZERO IS SOMETHING, YET ZERO.”



Comments

  1. Nice thought .It changed my mindset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done👍 It was a self explanatory article, simple yet impactful. And yeah 'ZERO IS THE REAL HERO'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment